EMILIA ROMAGNA HEALTH COMPANY
Budrio Hospital (Bologna)
Service: electrical, mechanical and special plants
Amount of work: 2.550.000,00 euros
The new branch of Budrio Hospital is a 4 floors (3 above) building for a total of about 5.000m and a Morgue of 300sqm
Each floor is set with two areas and a common area which houses the landing for elevators, stretcher lifts and stairwells.
The building contains 5 RX room, 8 main rooms and 4 ambulatories, 38 hospitalization rooms, 4 emergency rooms and the first aid area and the entrance to the hospital with reception and bar.
Technical rooms are in the basement with the fire-fighting units, with a water sypply of approx 130 cubic meter..
Numbers Of The Project
– 66 electrical panel
– More than 2.500m of cable-trays
– More than 25.000m of power lines
– More than 3.000m of TV SAT system
– Siemens systems for building automation (over 1.000 points)
– Over 1.000 lighting systems and 300 full logic emergency light system
– UPS for 60kVA
– Siemens SINTESO fire detection system with more than 600 points
– Videocall system ABB CLinos for 38 bedrooms, 19 WC, 3 nurse and 17 other rooms
– Audio system according to EN60849 and BS5839 part B law.