Marina Verde Wellness Resort, Caorle (VE)
Services: mechanical plants
Amount of works: Euro 3,000,000
The Marina Verde Wellness Resort is a futuristic building complex that is situated beachfront in Caorle (VE) consisting of 2 twin towers of 6 floors above ground for 75 luxury apartments in total, 1 bar / restaurant, 1 underground garage of 8,200 sqm for approximately 100 parking spaces and a wellness center of 1,500 sqm
The structure and the floors of this building, designed by the famous architect Simone Micheli, are made entirely of Holzbau-Rubner wood. It is certified Climate House Energy class A +, equipped with sophisticated systems with well water geothermal heat pumps , solar, home automation, solar thermal, Aldes automated air handling and over 4,500 square meters of radiant floors.
The complex has won two prestigious awards: the Expo Venice TrE Number ONE Award 2011 and the Contemporary SpA Award 2011 – Best Future SpA, Architect Simone Micheli.
Numbers Of The Project
– 35 million global investment
– More than 4,500 sqm radiant floor
– 6 high efficiency ground water geothermal heat pumps for tot. 297 kWf
– 75 Aldes air handling units with heat recovery
– Approximately 100 underground parking spaces distributed in 8,200 sqm.