HYPO ALPE ADRIA BANK s.p.a.
Headquarter Italy – Tavagnacco (Udine)
Services: electrical, mechanical and special plants
Amount of works: 5.027.128,00 euro
This was a very particular project for the new headquarter of Hypo Alpe
Adria Bank in Tavagnacco (UD), as the original architecture, planned by the famous Californian architect Thom Mayne, consisted of a directional building (which was more than 12.000 sqm) of 8 plans tilted of 14°, a new auditorium with a sail cover ( ca 1.000 sqm), a bank office, and a nursery school.
Numbers Of The Project
– More than 7.000 sqm of radiant celling panels by 16 lines of 44.000 kg
– 1.300 motorized windows and curtains placed under a building
– 1,6MVA of total electrical power
– Over 50 low voltage power panels
– 720kVA of power backup systems
– More than 1600 sqm of CED and archives protected by fire guard systems
– 800 work-places
– 500 kVA under UPS
– An up-to-date system of air-conditioning with 16 independent areas.
– More than 4.500 sqm of supply ducts and more than 30.000 kg of return air ducts.
A project and a work where Sice was a SINGLE PARTNER by his quality in realizing and upkeeping systems.